Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lord, Please keep making me.

Make me broken, so I can be healed.
cause I'm so calloused and now I can't feel
I want to run to You with heart wide open
make me broken.

Make me empty, so I can be filled
cause I'm still holding onto my will
and I'm completed when You are with me
make me empty.

Make me lonely, so I can be Yours
'till I want no one more than You, Lord
cause in the darkness I know You will hold me
make me lonely.

'till You are my one desire.
'till You are my one true love.
'till You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me.

I found this song last month, and I made this my prayer. I keep singing this song everyday and He did it to me and He still do. 

Thank you for teaching me so many things in this last 2 years, God.
I'm not gonna say all things that I had was completely a mistake, but what I believe is You were teaching me the best lesson in my life through a lovable yet irresistible person.
Thank You for always loving me, Dad. 
And now I've let go the need to know why, for You know better than I.
May be knowing I don't know is part of getting through.
I put my trust in You. You know what best for me, for him. 
And I believe this is the best for us.

No comments: