Saturday, August 4, 2012

Who do you think you are?

Baru kemaren ngepost tentang moving on, eh skrg tau kenyataan pait lainnya.
Gue tau, cepat atau lambat semua akan kebuka. Dan gue harus udah bisa terima itu dari sekarang.
Kalo mau jujur, YOU HURT ME A LOT.
Sadar atau enggak, sengaja atau enggak, yes you did

Why? Am I doing something wrong? 
What do you want?
And Who do you think you are?!?

I'm really sad knowing you like this.
This is what you really want? I don't think so.  I know who you were. 
Grow up! You are 21! 
Katanya mo serius? Katanya mo benerin hidup?
I tell you, you are wasting your time!
well, that's your choice. 
You have power to choose what you want to do in your life.
Have fun. Take your time.
I just hope you still have chance to prove what you really want, at least to your self.


No comments: