Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Remember me?

Remember me? 
You made me feel like I was your everything but then you left me easily like I was nothing.
How can you do that?
Don't you remember what have you said? 
I remember all those crazy things you said, what we discussed, and all dreams that we made, and now you just left them running through my head?
Don't you remember everything you feel about me? all those memories? 
you forget them?
How can?! tell me how...
Honestly, i don't know who you are, now. You are unpredictable.
I don't know how to trust you anymore. Because I don't know which part is true and which part you're lying.
I hate this, A!
Why you did this shit to me?

Are you happier with her, now?
Can she give and be everything you want? 
If she is the girl that you've been looking for, fine. Just tell me, I'll be happy for you.
But, why don't you tell me? why you have to keep it from me?
One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

You know, some people said that, You know you really love someone is when all you want is for their happiness, even without you. Yeah, that's sucks. But, i know, that's what true love is.
I really want you to have a good life and be happy. And you know, God wants it too.
I've told you, don't waste your time with something that not bring you better. 
I don't know what you feel and what you think, I hope you choose what best for you. 


Don't you know, I still love you?
But I know we won't be the same.
How about you? What do you feel about me?

 

 
 

No comments: